- I keep reading that diet and exercise are far more successful at improving health than glucophage is.
- WTF? Really? Is this always the case?
- If it is, then I'm a huge failure, because I tried the diet exercise route for a looooooong time.
- Another team in which I'm interested at work may be having an opening soon.
- I think I may go for it.
- My team is not getting any better.
- My blood pressure needs to come down (not literally).
- Endo says the stress levels need to be reduced.
- I'm all for it.
- The house is finally decorated.
- It looks pretty.
- Hub is sweet. xoxo
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Random Questions and Thoughts
Labels:
musings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're not a failure. If diet and exercise ~always~ worked we wouldn't have wildly successful drug companies for things like Met, blood pressure pills, cholesterol, etc.
Thanks Jamie. :)
Post a Comment