Friday, December 12, 2008
Dear Reproductive System,
Thirteen day luteal phase - not too shabby ovaries! Feeling like my reproductive organs are pushing through my pelvic floor while tendrils of pain lance down my thighs and up my back? Not too pleasant uterus.
Labels:
Feeling crappy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow! I would give my right hand for a 13 day luteal phase.
I was pretty crampy last week and thought to myself how active my uterus can be for being so non-reproductive. Irony.
well, look at that!
My LP is 14 to 16 days. I hate it. You can have it!
I totally feel ya on the other stuff. I often take a sick day on CD1 because the cramps are so bad I have a hard time sitting up straight for long stretches of time. It blows.
Woohoo! Go ovaries! Uterus-cool it!
Sorry you are in pain, but yay for a great lp!
Hey, good for you! Keep up the good work. (With less cramps.)
Post a Comment