- The Amazing Race being back on! (dah, dah, dah, da-da-da, dah, dah, dah!)*
- Stonyfield Farms Yogurt
- Stonyfield Farms Yogurt on sale
- Cooler nights and prettier Fall days
- Making new friends
- Friends who make you feel good
- Fall bird migration
- Hub being between big work at home projects**
- Lose yourself fantasy books
- The library!
- Finding ways to simplify life***
- Sweet cuddly pets
- Tolerating Metformin better
- Halloween coming!
- Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack
- The Daily Show
_________________________________________________________________________
*You mean you don't know what that is? It's the theme song from the beginning sillies! Hub and I get all excited when it comes on and sing along with it just like that. Bet you wish you could be there.
**Meaning he has more time for ME. I'm a glutton for his attention.
***I always love to have a simpler life, but it's a financial necessity now as we all know.
6 comments:
Love the Amazing Race! I am excited it is back on. Looks like it is going to be good.
Yes! I am loving the cooler. We were at Magic Kingdom yesterday and it was fabulously pleasant until after noon. My pets have been particularly cuddly lately as well.
Hub & I LOVE The Amazing Race. I tried really, really hard to get him to let me send in an application for us. Then we went to Italy for our honeymoon and now I know The Amazing Race is not such a good idea for us.
One can dream . . .
I guess "the funk" must just be going around these days. It seems that lots of people have caught it, like a cold. Good call with the list. :)
I love reading. Its one of my big happy things. What kind of fantasy books do you like?
D and I LOVE the Amazing Race as well! I'm so glad it's back on.
That is a great list and I love many of the same things. I'm listening to a 'lose yourself fantasy book' on my commute.
Mind you -- I feel like your blog post was a subliminal advertisement for Stonyfield Farms yogurt.... hehe! :)
Post a Comment