The joys of Metformin. I already hate it nearly as much as I hated Clomid. I'm still giving it a chance though. Endo confirmed that those with hypothyroid usually suffer a higher number of and more severe side effects than the rest of the population. The good news in that is that I haven't been crazy all these years... at least not about that.
Here's the deal now. I feel like my period is coming all the time - lower back ache, cramping in ovaries and uterus, mood swings and skin break out. I love it. The persistent light nausea seems to be getting a little better. I do wonder though - I've had trouble focusing and had some vision problems for about a week and a half now. Is that something I should be concerned about? Should I call my doctor? I hate to bug her with everything if it's nothing ya know?
What a lovely post. Sometimes I don't even attempt eloquence. And you know what? It's a little freeing - like watching TV in your underwear.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I was just thinking of the great joys of Metformin myself.Its such a wonderful drug that makes your days great...I hate it! but if it works I'll take it...I hope it works for both of us.
Yuck. I'm sorry you are having such a hard time with it. That sucks. Matt did too, when he first started it. It did get better though. It better at least work for you!
sorry you are feeling lousy Barb - know nothing about hte drug - just hope for better days for you 9and baby dreams come true)
I am sorry that your medication is making you feel less than stellar. I hope all your side affects go away in due time. It is okay to complain every now and again.
Sounds like hell.
Um.. the TVs on but its a bit chilly here tonight, can I put my clothes back on now?
Thanks all. You're the best.
WFI - But aren't you having FUN? haha. Can you send some of the chilly over here? ugh.
I'm sorry your still duking it out with the Met.
I can handle all the crazy side effects that come with the fertility drugs but why do they have to send my complexion to the toilet bowl?!?! On top of everything else, I look like I'm reliving 8th grade. I might as well bring Mall Hair back.
Post a Comment