That is a cute little rabbit! But you must have photographed that snake somewhere far out of state, right? RIGHT? THERE ARE NO GIANT SNAKES ANYWHERE NEAR ME. Okay, I will repeat that to myself and feel better. :)
I was far enough away from the snake and he had plenty of room to get away from me. It's the first diamondback I've ever seen in person. They're pretty shy believe it or not. Now pygmy rattlers... I've seen more of those.
Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
7 comments:
What a cute little rabbit photo!
That is a cute little rabbit! But you must have photographed that snake somewhere far out of state, right? RIGHT? THERE ARE NO GIANT SNAKES ANYWHERE NEAR ME. Okay, I will repeat that to myself and feel better. :)
Ew to the snake, and aww to the bunny. He almost looks like a cross between a rabbit and a rat. lol
Those are great pictures. That rabbit is so cute. The snake looks awesome too though.
Those are amazing pictures. I hope you had a good zoom lens for the rattler picture ;)
Having those two together makes it seem like the snake is about to eat that rabbit. :)
Your comments made me chuckle. ;)
I was far enough away from the snake and he had plenty of room to get away from me. It's the first diamondback I've ever seen in person. They're pretty shy believe it or not. Now pygmy rattlers... I've seen more of those.
Post a Comment