Tuesday, July 15, 2008

By Head Hurds

I'm back from my visit home and my Grandfather's Arlington ceremony. I go back to work tomorrow and had these grand plans of releasing all the pent up thoughts I've had for the past week or so. However, I came back carrying my first cold bug in years. Damn it. My ears ring, my head pounds, my eyes water, and I speak like a toddler who can't pronounce the letter "M." I'm at that very unpretty stage. You know it. It's the one where you're forced to shove tissues up your nostrils in a vain attempt at a moment's relief. Like I said: unpretty.

I hope this eases soon. In the meantime, I am going to attempt to catch up on everything I've missed while I was gone.

6 comments:

Chelle said...

Bummer abt the cold. I hope you didn't have to fly with it. Get to feeling better soon!

AwkwardMoments said...

summer colds are hte worst

Jamie said...

Welcome back . . . now go to bed!!

Kathy V said...

I hope you feel better soon. Summer colds are the worst. I hate them more than winter colds. Sending some good health wishes your way.

Barb said...

I did have to fly with it. ugh.
Thanks ladies!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Oh, no! I hope you feel better soon. My family has long been convinced that airplanes breed disease. With the number of people crammed into an airplane, someone is bound to be sick and all the air just circulates around for hours.