Thursday, September 13, 2007

THANK YOU!

I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to Kristen at The Sticky Bean for all her encouragement and information. I really appreciate it! And thanks to everyone for their incredibly warm welcome into this blogging circle. I can't believe how wonderful everyone has been. **Warm fuzzies!**

4 comments:

Rian said...

I just wanted to welcome you to the IF blogosphere. I hope your dream of a baby comes true real soon!!

Kristen said...

You are so sweet! Welcome to blogland. We are happy to have you. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Barb - Just wanted to say to hang in there. You are an inspiration to me in all you have been through and that you keep trucking along! All these TTC hardships will eventually swing to the side of a successful pregnancy and baby in arms.

In regard to docs and how involved they are - I fully believe that most don't give a crap about their patients... not that they went into medicine with those intentions but the insurance companies and HMO's have made it so that they need to see 30 patients a day for 5 days in order to make any kind of profit in their practice. I can go on and on about this topic. Suffice it to say that I always go in to any doctor I go to armed with information and will not go to a doctor that pushes me aside with meds.

Okay, nuff said...

You have my thoughts and prayers with you in your journey which I hope is short after your upcoming lap!

Barb said...

Thanks Kim! (HUGS)

Really great doctor insights by the way! Thanks for commenting. Feel free to vent about it any time. I understand a little about it, but not enough, so I could always stand to be educated more on the topic (which is why I posted the question.)

Thanks chickie!
B