Sunday, September 23, 2007

Completely Exhausted

I'm back into exhaustion mode for some inexplicable reason. Is it due to the bcps? Maybe it's the extra humidity we've had lately? I don't know why, but I'm almost as bad as I was before the Synthroid, and it's really pissing me off. Maybe once the new 75mcg dose kicks in I'll feel better. For right now though, it's time for another nap....

3 comments:

Kristen said...

With this UTI, I haven't been getting much sleep either and it makes me irritable all day. I hate feeling tired and crappy. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Barb - so sorry you feel like you are back to pre-synthroid exhaustion days :( I hope you go to an Endo who can explain what is going on and help to fix your numbers.

I am thinking of you.

Barb said...

Thanks Kim and Kristen! So sweet. And Kristen, I hope that clears up soon! I can totally understand.