Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept
Lots of trying, angst, sadness, pain and procedures mixed with the happiest marriage and most fulfilling life I could hope to have. Now, after 4 years of hoping and praying, our little man is here - delivered Jan. 4th, 2010. Disbelief, craziness and joy. This blog serves as my outlet and record of my daily life - whether it be infertility related or not.
5 comments:
You can do it!
Did you ever see my post on moving to a self-hosted site? A lot of the same advice applies for moving from free blogger to free wordpress.
Moving to Wordpress was easy. I did it a long time ago as a backup for my blog and I am pretty sure it was pretty self explanatory.
You can do it!
that's why I moved. Sadly though, most people have forgotten their password and I never hear from them anymore!!
When you do, let me know how you like it. I'm petrified to move. I have 7 years of posts.
Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you
amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this
your broadcast provided bright clear concept
my blog post ... Bruchgold verkaufen
Post a Comment