I have some lovely holiday images to share with you at some point, but that requires real computer blogging versus my much more common iPod scribble. Thus, you get this post for now from our crazy part of the world...
1. E turned three and suddenly realized that pee pee can be (somewhat) controlled! Yay!
2. In related news, pooing on the potty is THE END OF THE WORLD.
3. Lovely for us that he's still not potty trained because our daycare lady informed us she's retiring.
4. IN TWO WEEKS.
5. Are you aware how much harder it is to get into an affordable daycare with an un potty trained child? No? A LOT harder.
6. Beware the caps. Shit's been going down.
7. In happy news, we had a truly beautiful 3rd Birthday party. The first real one we've thrown.
8. I'd share photos, but my computer decided to join the make life difficult for Barb club.
9. Allergies are plaguing the house.
10. E told me I couldn't kiss his belly anymore. :( "just my cheek mommy."oh my God, I don't think I'm ready for this.
11. I'm really thinking about observing a Quaker (Friends) meeting. Seriously. Anyone have any thoughts on that?
12. I have a few relatives who would, I'm sure, feel that I've been seduced by the Devil because it's what I want to hear. But they still love me. I'd almost rather they just denounce me as a sinner and be done with it.
13. Once again in related news, I've deactivated my Facebook account. I may go back at some point, but it's most likely to be minus a few people and perhaps under a different name.
14. Happy Tuesday!
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh! sorry to hear you have deactivated your FB account. Now I won't get to keep up with your doings so much. :(
Places are RABID about potty training. THere is a preschool here after one accident - you're gone. My daughter wouldn't last the week hahah :)
Happy 3rd Birthday to the little man!
I hate potty training. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it. Currently struggling with a stubborn child who should be totally capable of it but refuses to try. Ugh.
Happy 3rd birthday!
I'd love to take the plunge and deactivate my facebook account. Haven't yet been brave enough, but my mom and sister both did.
Oooh, if you go to a Quaker meeting I would love to hear about your experience. I am actually extremely happy with where we are right now, but for years I was fascinated by Quakerism. (Is that a word?)
Also, I got your email about the dress -- and I got so bogged down in holiday nonsense that I never replied -- but I am going to reply later today.
Also, if it makes you feel any better, neither of my boys is night trained. And one is FIVE. (His cousin, a year older, is still not night trained, which makes me feel slightly better. But still. FIVE. I'd have to severely cut his liquids at night, and I don't have the heart for it yet.)
I'm still mad at her for only giving you two weeks.
I really hate potty training. It was the only part of motherhood I dreaded before I even got pregnant.
E is already 3? It goes too fast, doesn't it? I hope he loved his party and got some great loot to go with it. ;)
I wondered where your facebook went. Now I know!
You must share the Quaker experience if you go!
Post a Comment