I have started posts/photos about my new batch of hard candy, trying a new card service and various other adventures, but it hasn't gotten done. I've been just so tired. I haven't even been commenting much on Jen's posts. You KNOW something's wrong now right?
Ever since we got back from our home trip, I have been completely wiped. I chalked it up to travel fatigue, and then not eating right, and then not sleeping well, but nothing I do is making it any better. So today, only 2 mos after my last Endo visit, I called them and asked them to check my thyroid. We were going for a year between checks this time. Sigh. The change in seasons generally does screw with it though. I really hate this. Can't it just be stable?
Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are allowed to not comment on me whenever you want. :)
Lately I've been wondering if my thyroid medication is even doing anything. Have I mentioned how much I hate being on a daily medication? Sigh...I'm with you.
Post a Comment