I told you I'd come up with more additions to my anniversary post for Hub...
72. Watching (and hearing) the space shuttle go up against a gorgeous Florida sunset.
73. Hearing the boom of that shuttle come back and being fooled into thinking a bomb had gone off (more than once.)
74. Watching E's face as Big Pooh Bear came over to give special attention to the little Pooh Bear (his lovey) he was holding out to him.
72. Watching (and hearing) the space shuttle go up against a gorgeous Florida sunset.
73. Hearing the boom of that shuttle come back and being fooled into thinking a bomb had gone off (more than once.)
74. Watching E's face as Big Pooh Bear came over to give special attention to the little Pooh Bear (his lovey) he was holding out to him.
2 comments:
My son's lovey is also a Pooh Bear! My mom picked it up for him at Disney World a few years ago, and you can only get this particular one there. We request it from anybody who goes with elaborate bribes. Should I also mention we have THREE in a rotation because he loves it that much? If my E ever met a big Pooh Bear, I think he would lose his toddler mind!
So cute Kate. :)
Post a Comment