Today in church, E was looking at "the baby" in my iPod photo album during the sermon. He was sitting on my lap facing me. I leaned over and whispered, "I love you." He was quiet for a moment and then began whispering something. I couldn't hear it well, so I leaned over again and just caught the ending of... "I wove you too." Then he peppered my face with kisses.
When I tried on the dress I just found at Target for $7, E said, "Come sit by me Pwincess Mommy!" He continues to call me "Princess Mommy" when I wear dresses and often asks me to wear my "Princess shoes," (my heels.)
E has decided that when Hub is scruffy, he's "dirty." He fusses about it often since Hub's scruff is quite uncomfortable to the face during kisses. Yesterday he'd decided he'd had enough and ordered Daddy to "Go to the bafroom and shave!" I paid him handsomely.
Life is good.
When I tried on the dress I just found at Target for $7, E said, "Come sit by me Pwincess Mommy!" He continues to call me "Princess Mommy" when I wear dresses and often asks me to wear my "Princess shoes," (my heels.)
E has decided that when Hub is scruffy, he's "dirty." He fusses about it often since Hub's scruff is quite uncomfortable to the face during kisses. Yesterday he'd decided he'd had enough and ordered Daddy to "Go to the bafroom and shave!" I paid him handsomely.
Life is good.
2 comments:
Awww!
Ack! My ovaries are already huge right now - this will make them burst it is so cute!
Post a Comment