We've recently turned a beautiful corner in our hellish sleep battles, and it tells you something when you find yourself shocked at how a human (any human) can sleep straight through the night without getting up! And when I say sleep battles, they are both those of E's AND mine. Aaaahh peace and rest and some time with Hub. I kinda like him.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hooray! Sleep makes everything better.
Yay!! It is SO nice to be able to get a full night's rest. Before Kate finally started sleeping through I couldn't even remember what it felt like. LOL
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!
Yay!
There are times when I almost forget what a good night's sleep is like. Then I wake up from one and am all, "So THAT'S what I've been missing out on!"
I think I might need to invest in a down pillow top ...
There are times when I almost forget what a good night's sleep is like. Then I wake up from one and am all, "So THAT'S what I've been missing out on!"
I think I might need to invest in a down pillow top ...
Sleep is the best thing on the planet. It is more important than eating as far as I am concerned!
g
Post a Comment