I was hoping today would be a day of family togetherness and a chance to catch up on horribly neglected housework, but alas it was not to be. E seems to have inherited another tendency of mine - popping his elbow out of its socket. Only we had no idea and worried he'd broken his fingers rolling on them in the middle of the night. The only way we slept at all was with me holding his arm steady. All night. Since nothing was open today, (isn't that always the way?) we ended up in the ER. Poor baby kept asking us to fix it. They got it done there at least, and thank God it wasn't something worse.
I really wish I could have a free week to catch up on projects, necessities and fun stuff like blogging. Ah well.
Thank God for this iPod or I'd be really disconnected. (Thanks Hub! ... And Apple. I love you both!) I just don't find it up to the task more thoughtful posts like my training ones since I have to email them in. Last time I tried Blogger on here it wouldn't work. Any tips?
2 comments:
Poor E and you. How dreadful.
So sorry about E and the whole experience. Ugh.
Wouldn't it be wonderful to just have a week in your own house all to yourself, just to get all those to-dos done?
Post a Comment