Tuesday, August 9, 2011

For whatever reason - be it being busy, other worries, fatigue or just plain apathy, I'm not that interested in writing right now. I'm worried about the state of our political system and planning some trips. I'm also, after seeing the last Harry Potter and finding it brilliant, immersed in re-reading the series. I'd forgotten how much I liked The Prisoner of Azkaban.

Oh. And my baby is a full fledged gabbering toddler. Loving it.

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I am listening to all the Harry Potters in the car again. And where are these trips?

Anonymous said...

Can't seem to find the time either. Wondering if sometimes words just elude me.

Jamie said...

How is it that it is August right now? Where did June and July go?

Barb said...

II know Jamie! Rebecca, sometimes I'm just not feeling it. I need to do that sometime Jen.

Victoria said...

Yes the world's a mess. But i remember when you started reading my blog after Ruth lost Mira, before she conceived Liam or you E, and now E is a jabbering toddler and Liam a marvelous two and a half year old. Some things do change for the better.