We always let the baby run "nakey" after his bath. He was stooping and bending a lot, but I didn't think much of it. We had one little "pee pee" incident before I saw him get into position. The bad news is that one made it to the carpet. The good news is that when I ran him to the potty, he finished going on it!*
*Side note: He's been telling us a lot now when he has to "poo" and almost every time he's "Tinky" or has "Poop dipey." As he said to Hub the other day, "Poop go away!"
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome to the potty adventures. Let the games begin. ..And my word verification is Indies. ...Tee hee
Undies
Way to go (hehehehe) little guy!
Oh fun!
G is a 'pee pee' maniac. His favorite bathtime activity is to stand up and watch himself pee. The incredible thing is he knows when he is going to do it, and he'll hurry and stand up then look down before he tinkles.
Then he tries to make himself pee by sucking his belly in and pushing for a minute.
It is HILARIOUS. But who do you tell that stuff too???
Cheers and here's to hoping that next time nothing hits the carpet!!
Hahaha. I swear Farah that they do that on purpose sometimes somehow. It's like a game.
You're too funny Kristin.
LMAO Murgdan! I love it! E loves watching himself too but hasn't seemed to connect when it's going to happen yet. Only with Poo. Maybe both will be easier to potty train for it?? Or they'll just go wherever. haha.
Ha! I am highly amused.
Post a Comment