- If you find yourself lost, going to where your heart is helps a lot.
- My baby likes planes.
- On the other hand - PSA: To ease ear discomfort in your baby (AND YOU) NEVER sit in the back.
- I am never getting caught up on reader methinks.
- I like when my husband has all this time for us.
- It makes me remember how much I like my husband.
- It's definitely easier to have a baby around a lot of loving family. No more suspicions. It's fact.
- My baby is now 10 mos old and developing like a fiend! His letter is going to be FULL this month.
- I'm applying for a part time job that keeps benefits. Wish me luck. Doubtful I'll get it.
- So many posts that need to be written in more depth. ACK!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
So Much Has Happened....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It is awesome that he loves planes! Now you can come visit me!
I love love love this line: "If you find yourself lost, going to where your heart is helps a lot."
Hope you get the job - will keep my fingers crossed! That would be SO awesome :)
Oooooh good luck with the job!!
Good luck with the job. And, I agree with Mel about how incredible that line is.
All such great news! :-)
Post a Comment