Sunday, July 18, 2010

Bullets because I'm Lame

  • I'm finally catching up with other people of like mind with babies. For me, it's a lot like having other IFers to talk with.
  • Today we hung out with a delightful couple with twins and their equally delightful friends. The first delightful couple struggled to have their babies too, and it's lovely to see them together. (Hi KWs!)
  • Maybe tomorrow I'll catch up with another IFer and her lovely boy. We shall see!
  • E is developing so fast I don't know which way to look! Stepping, rolling, eating solids (the sweet stuff is the yummiest!)
  • E now tries to bribe me into things by bestowing kisses... lots and lots of open mouthed, licky kisses... in which he grabs my hair and brings my face to his.
  • He also punched me in the nose. It's sore. And a little swollen.
  • Mom is visiting soon! Huzzah!

2 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Did these people with twins used to blog?

Bullets are not lame.

Elizabeth gave me a bloody lip the other day. Swollen and everything.

Karl Wielecki said...

Barb (and Ron and Baby E)- Thanks for trekking to the other end of town! We had an equally pleasant time yesterday. Let's not let it be the last...


Re the first comment: indeed we have a blog, though now supply new words as often as a get-together w/ Barb. The last entry speaks for the Feb-June happenings of the WieleckiTwins.