Friday, June 19, 2009

Burnt Sienna

I have always loved the crayon color burnt sienna. I just identify with that gorgeous, earthy red-brown. So when those inevitable emails circulate asking, "If you were a crayon, what color would you be?" I always pick that one.

My cousin found that interesting and sent me an article entitled, "Color My World Burnt Sienna." Kinda cool.

6 comments:

Michele said...

ME TOO!!! You are the first person I've ever found that had an attraction to burnt sienna. :)

Kristin said...

Cool article.

L.A. Mommy said...

I loved crayons!! I was always partial to periwinkle, though. ")

AwkwardMoments said...

No way! Barb, they crayon was always used up in everyone one of my box of crayons! and the gold/silver too

HereWeGoAJen said...

I've never had a good answer for that "what color crayon" question. Now I shall just steal yours.

Victoria said...

Barb this is cool - the burnt Sieena. My favorite crayon color was always midnight blue - but I haven't read your blog in a while and am just so delighted to read you are PREGNANT!!!!!! WOW. Dreams sometimes come true as we have learned here. Ruth's Liam continues to thrive at almost five months -Blessings on all of you.