I went out with Farah and Jen today. When I told Hub what the plan was, he asked about their babies. He said, "They're both bringing their babies? Aw, I wish you had a baby sweetie." It's wonderful to have a Hub that understands. Even more wonderful is having friends who let you (and with whom you feel comfortable enough) squish their very cute babies without too much overemphasis on how lucky they are and how lucky you are not.
Fun was had!
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So glad you were able to do this and enjoy yourself. I am glad when it happens to me. It's taken a while to be able to do, and I don't always manage it, but when I CAN let go and be and just have fun, with my friends children, it is so liberating.
Your hubby is such a sweetie.
Aw, I wish you had a baby too. Your husband is so sweet.
Oh good, it was letting you hold. I thought it was making you carry.
I wish you had your baby too! But a sympathic husband is the best!
Had a blast we need a girl's night out next time!
Thanks PH. It is liberating. Not always easy, but liberating.
He is Kristin. :)
And Jen you crack me up.
Yeah Farah.. more girls stuff! :)
Post a Comment