Friday, November 14, 2008

Shuttles and Cojones

We finally saw a night launch!!!! We didn't go up close to see it, but we can drive to the local Publix and see it from the parking lot pretty well. It's supposed to be the last night launch before they retire the fleet. It lit up the night sky beautifully! I'll post photos and video later.

I've also been telling people who knowingly hurt or badger me to bugger off! (Did I do that right Womb for Improvement? hehe) I admit it makes me feel DAMN GOOD. I want to stay happy while my body is giving me this break. If someone wants to blame me for problems I didn't cause - screw it.

10 comments:

Michelle said...

We were in Orlando 2 years ago when they had a night launch and we could see it from our resort balcony. It was beautiful! It seemed like it was right there. We had just gotten to our resort about 10 minutes before the launch. It was very cool.

AwkwardMoments said...

ahhhhhhhhh i wanna see a night launch! Go you for telling people to shove off!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Darn, I meant to go out and look at that! I shall blame you for not reminding me. :)

Yes, good for you! You are awesome!

Liz said...

That's a fantastic English accent you are picking up there. You tell 'em.

Jamie said...

Ooooh - I have always wanted to see a lift off! How cool!

I am glad to hear you are still feeling great! I think a little bit of your happy, bubbly has rubbed off on me. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Richard says you can do a little more damage with "sod off", but nice effort!! Glad you're feeling well, and hope it continues.

We can usually see the night launches even over here, but I think I slept through this one!

Me said...

Yay tenienedo cajones grandes!

the Babychaser: said...

I have no idea who you're telling to fuck off (sorry, that's my non-brit version) or what they think you've done wrong, but I salute your attitude nonetheless.

Linda said...

I arrived here from another blog, and I just wanted to say hi! I, too, live in Florida, but close to the Alabama border. I've always wanted to see a launch in person but never got around to it. It must've been spectacular! :)

Barb said...

Glad you got to see it Michelle! Can you believe it took me years of living right here? haha.

Sorry Jen. :(

Thanks WFI!

Sooooooooo glad Jamie. So glad. You need it. I shall strive to be better. Note that happy/bubbly is the original me. IF made that go away for a long while.

Ky - Sod off noted. ;)

Me - Out of that, what I got was Yay big balls! I didn't get the one word. haha

Thanks BC! Comin' over to see your page again Linda. I think I've seen it before....