This is your chance to hear my and Hub's dorky-ness. There was also a lady we did not know standing beside us and talking a lot.
This next shot is the shuttle just over the moon. Since it was dark, we could see it for a long time. It was really noticeable when the boosters fell off since they were little flame spots separating from the shiny star that was the shuttle. Now if I could only record the boom it makes when it crosses our airspace on the way back...
ETA: Please click on photo to see an enlarged shot so you can actually spot the shuttle above the moon.
5 comments:
Someday, we will have to go and watch a launch in person. We'll carpool. :)
That is so frickin' cool! I've always wanted to see ANY live shuttle launch! Thanks for sharing.
I saw the shuttle above the moon!
oh wow. so so geeked out!
We saw a bit of it from here- but it was like a quick flash & that was it.
That is so cool!!
Thanks for the pic & video!!
Post a Comment