What a gorgeous, glorious beautiful day! I got some weeding done in the beautiful 70 something degree sunshine of the Florida Fall. I'm trying to learn how to manage my emotions better, and how to appreciate everything in life again. This was one of those days. Despite some family drama, I was still able to dig my fingers into the earth and turn my face up to the sun for some blissful communion with the outdoors.
Tonight, I plan to buy some more yarn and work more on a beautiful scarf I've started for Christmas. Pray that I can keep this up because damn it feels good. I even looked more into adoption today.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
wow. digging in dirt suits you. will you come to my house next?!?!
xoxo
It was perfect weather outside today! I can barely get Trin dog to come inside.
I hope you keep feeling good. I've heard that you are looking good too. :)
Oh please soak up some sun for me. Here in Michigan it is getting cold. We had our first snow yesterday and it sucks! I hate winter.
Oooh yarn shopping. Sounds like loads of fun! I'm so very jealous of your weather as a very rainy November has arrived here in the northwest.
I am in need of understanding my emotions better my self. Sounds like a lil outside Vitamin K did you some good
Sounds wonderful! I'm glad that you had a good day, and over here in Philly I'm jealous of that warm weather :)
The weather has been gorgeous, makes suffering through the long hot summer worth it! :)
I've been thinking about adoption a lot more lately, too. Seeing Obama win made a big difference to me--I'm less scared now of the prospect of raising a black child in a white family.
Keep up the gardening, and keep on bragging about your 70-degree "fall." It's about 40 degrees and gray and rainy outside. Typical DC winter. Blech.
Calli - Only in this nice weather!! NO SUMMER WORK!
All those who want me to soak up extra sun for them - noted and taken care of. ;) I hate winter too. I can't even hack the cold at ALL. It's why I live here.
HUGS Farah! I wish I could bottle it when I feel good.
AMEN STEPHANIE!
And I'm glad you feel good BC. I feel good about it too. :)
Post a Comment