I buzz around work and then come home to wander the house in a blissed-out state. I stop in front of the Hub every so often to marvel, "So this is how normal women feel!" At times like these, I can see why it's so easy for people who maybe haven't experienced hormonal turmoil to tell me to "just get over it," or to "relax." It's a lot easier to do when you're not under attack from your own system!
I can only pray that it's the Met and that this is going to be the norm. Note that I said, "pray." Even in my blissed-outness I realize that it's highly unlikely.
__________________________________________________________________
p.s. Apparently I'm, "lookin' good" too as Jen and a dirty old man in the neighborhood have reminded me repeatedly lately. I'll be sure to tell you about that one soon. Thanks for bringing it up Jen. :p
p.p.s. For all of you who feel the burn of the green eyed monster when I brag about our lovely Fall - Remember that I drive a beat up old car without air conditioning - in Florida - in the Summer - on the broad baking expanse of a main interstate. That should tide ya over. ;)
9 comments:
Yay for feeling good!!! I am so glad to "see" you so energized.
YAH!!!!! for feeling good! you deserve to feel this way all the time!
I am so happy you are feeling good! It is nice when you get that feeling.
You are looking good! (Even though I am not a dirty old man.) Each time I've seen you lately, you've looked a little perkier each time.
I hope that it is the Met! It ought to do something, with all the early side effects that you had to endure.
Florida summer is our winter, in my opinion. It is the season that we all have to stay inside and suffer when we are outside. Today was less lovely than usual, but it has been nice outside!
Thanks all!
Jen - today was indeed less lovely than it has been. Can you say HUMID? Ugh. But it wasn't too awful. As long as I can't wring the sweat out of my shirt, I'm happy. And it's nice to know I've been getting better. I was sooo very tired and haggard for a while. I felt like ass and looked pretty wrung out.
Its such a relief when you start to feel better isn't it? You look back on when you were feeling crappy and suddenly it all makes sense, of course it was the hormones and monkeying around with your body. Hope it only gets better from now on in.
Thanks for your lovely comments about my wedding anniversry post by the way.
Yay, I'm so glad you're feeling better! I'm adding my prayers that it lasts!
I have some thyroid questions for you if you'd be willing to e-mail me about them...
seussgirl at gmail dot com
Now on to your fun food post. :)
ooooh! i like to hear that you are feeling so great...especially after the met kicked your ever-loving a$$!!!
There is a huge difference between me in the first and second halves of a cycle. Your body just starts to feel a little like your jammies that you haven't washed int too long... just sort of stuck and eeewwww.
Post a Comment