Thursday, November 15, 2007

More Sadness

My Grandfather's funeral is this weekend. He was a Hell of a Grandfather, Colonel and Man. (He'd probably chuckle at my use of the word "Hell.") I still can't quite wrap my mind around it, but I'll post a more fitting tribute later.

I was always very much "Grandfather's girl,*" and I'll miss him very much.


*Just one of many considering he had 8 granddaughters.

13 comments:

Me said...

I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Big cyber-condolence-hugs coming your way!

AwkwardMoments said...

Sending you my sympathy. So very sorry for your loss

Kristen said...

I'm so sorry Barb. I will keep you and your family in my prayers during this difficult time. XOXO

Hilary (Maya Papaya) said...

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.

*hugs*

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm so sorry, Barb.

Mrs. Shoes said...

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved grandfather.

Tracy said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. I am also very close to mine, so I can only imagine the sense of loss you must be feeling. You and your family are in my prayers.

Meghan said...

Coming here from the lost and found. So sorry for your loss. I still think of my grandfather daily. Thinking of you and your family

dayzofrain said...

Barb.. Im so sorry for the loss of your grandpa. You're in my thoughts and prayers

Mirabel's Parents said...

barb, i am so very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Barb, I'm very sorry about the loss of your grandfather. Please know that I'm thinking about you during this difficult time.

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry Barb. Surely your crap run is almost up. I'm sending you the warmest vibes and loads of condolences.

Michael Evans said...

Very sorry to hear about your loss. We are thinking about you.