I had TWO slices of gooey, greasy, oozing, delicious NY style pizza for dinner tonight. I then chased that with 3 malted milk balls from our Halloween stash. AAAAaahhhhh Mmmmmmmmm. It was just me for dinner, and I get one very bad dinner or big dessert during my period. (my rule) I've been craving pizza, and NY style is my favorite in the whole world. Even if I pay for it later, it's going to be sooooooooo worth it. And I don't think one bad dinner ruins all my conception chances.
Do you think the word "naughty" will bring in some unintended traffic? hmm
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
hahahaha i bet you do get some "naughty" traffic. that dinner sounds YUMMIE
OMG that pizza sounds so good. Well I know what I'M doing for dinner now... *drool*
PS- you saucy, naughty little minx you
hahahaha.
oh stop.. I'm blushing. ;-}
um. yum.
I've been wondering about eating naughty food - and if you're allowed to do it, then so am I! I'm soooo having pizza for dinner. I've been such a good girl so far :-)
Time for a spanking!!! ;-)
Good for you! I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels entitled to be "naughty" when AF arrives(especially after a failed cycle). Bring on the pizza and booze!
Just be proud you didn't have three pieces and three boxes of malt balls. Everything in moderation. :)
OH NO! I think I've started a food rebellion!!! ;-)
hahaha Chips. I guess I'm not technically, "allowed," but I don't have any disorder that's so horrible that I'm going to die or never give birth because of ONE bad dinner a month and the odd treat here and there. If I didn't.. I'd be a mess. I would just snap one day and start binging like a maniac.
Yoda - I didn't know you were into that! ;-}
Stephanie - You are absolutely NOT the only one. I'm even counting this worthless NOTHING of a period as a period so I can have my treats. ;-)
Babysteps - You're right! And I AM proud that that's all I ate! I could easily eat 3 more tonight. That's the pitfall of my treats. It's hard to stop once I start. But I know I'll get it again in a month. :)
I would KILL for a pie from a good ole NYC pizzeria. Forget two slices... a whole pie with extra cheeze and pepperoni---YUMM..some red pepper flakes and a large glass of cola--PERFECT.
I miss the city :'(
That does sound really good! I looooooove red pepper flakes on mine too. Even Pennsylvania and Western NY had more good pizza than we have down here. Thank God I found this place!
Post a Comment